I’m a children’s musician. I’ve decided to use a wordpress as my main website*. I’ve played a bunch of shows so far last eyar and this since making the switch to kids music, that I’ll tell you about sometime on this blog. I’ve got a bunch more shows coming up soon, in Ballan for their Imagination Magic program, at a few libraries in Ballarat and Melbourne and also heaps of shows up Alice Springs in Central Australia in the next couple of months, so I’ve lots to do! Talk soon.
Upcoming Public Shows:
The Rug Up Ballarat Winter Festival!
This Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July, 2016
At the Ballarat Mining Exchange, 8 Lydiard St Nth, between 10am and 4pm each day.
Entry is by gold coin donation.
- Local performer Earl Leonard - Music for Kids (10.30am, midday and 2pm daily);
- Face painting by Face Painting Ballarat;
- A giant colouring-in of Lydiard Street by POD Design;
- The Ballarat Children's Art Award exhibition and presentation;
- Margie Balazic's Little Adventures interactive forest;
- Performances of "The Big Bad Wolf: The Real Story" by Curtain Call Performing Arts Studios - Ballarat (11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm daily);
- A sculpture garden by PODTASTIC's Pauline O'Shannessy-Dowling and Tas Wansbrough; and
- Star-making as part of the 1 million stars to end violence in Ballarat & district initiative.
Plus heaps of market stalls and food and drink vendors! It's a great day in and out!