I played at Sebastopol Library and the Wildlife Park today and gave a singing lesson. I’m playing a cafe gig and at the Wildlife Park again tomorrow. Then I’m playing a Senior Citizen’s Retirement Home and a PR company launch party Thursday (I don’t exclusively play children’s music… though it’s certainly well and truly my main art focus) and another library gig at Wendouree on Friday… phew! But it occurs to me, that’s how busy I’ll have to be all the time to really make this a goer. So that’s what I’m going to do.
Upcoming Public Shows:
The Rug Up Ballarat Winter Festival!
This Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July, 2016
At the Ballarat Mining Exchange, 8 Lydiard St Nth, between 10am and 4pm each day.
Entry is by gold coin donation.
- Local performer Earl Leonard - Music for Kids (10.30am, midday and 2pm daily);
- Face painting by Face Painting Ballarat;
- A giant colouring-in of Lydiard Street by POD Design;
- The Ballarat Children's Art Award exhibition and presentation;
- Margie Balazic's Little Adventures interactive forest;
- Performances of "The Big Bad Wolf: The Real Story" by Curtain Call Performing Arts Studios - Ballarat (11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm daily);
- A sculpture garden by PODTASTIC's Pauline O'Shannessy-Dowling and Tas Wansbrough; and
- Star-making as part of the 1 million stars to end violence in Ballarat & district initiative.
Plus heaps of market stalls and food and drink vendors! It's a great day in and out!