I’ve had a number of peeps say they’d like to make my weekly Wednesday show at cafe Muzyka, but can’t so we’re trialing a second weekly gig there on Fridays this month (August). Same start time (10.30) same cost ($5 per child).
Upcoming Public Shows:
The Rug Up Ballarat Winter Festival!
This Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July, 2016
At the Ballarat Mining Exchange, 8 Lydiard St Nth, between 10am and 4pm each day.
Entry is by gold coin donation.
- Local performer Earl Leonard - Music for Kids (10.30am, midday and 2pm daily);
- Face painting by Face Painting Ballarat;
- A giant colouring-in of Lydiard Street by POD Design;
- The Ballarat Children's Art Award exhibition and presentation;
- Margie Balazic's Little Adventures interactive forest;
- Performances of "The Big Bad Wolf: The Real Story" by Curtain Call Performing Arts Studios - Ballarat (11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm daily);
- A sculpture garden by PODTASTIC's Pauline O'Shannessy-Dowling and Tas Wansbrough; and
- Star-making as part of the 1 million stars to end violence in Ballarat & district initiative.
Plus heaps of market stalls and food and drink vendors! It's a great day in and out!