This Page is primarily here for smartphone users who can’t see the sidebar callendar!
Never fear, the Rug Up Ballarat Winter Festival is here!
Presented by Leadership Ballarat & Western Region, the festival will be held this Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July 2016 at the Ballarat Mining Exchange, 8 Lydiard St Nth, between 10am and 4pm each day.
Entry is by gold coin donation.
– Margie Balazic‘s Little Adventures interactive forest;
– Performances of “The Big Bad Wolf: The Real Story” by Curtain Call Performing Arts Studios – Ballarat (11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm daily);
– Local performer Earl Leonard – Music for Kids (10.30am, midday and 2pm daily);
– Face painting by Face Painting Ballarat;
– A giant colouring-in of Lydiard Street by POD Design;
– The Ballarat Children’s Art Award exhibition and presentation;
– A sculpture garden by PODTASTIC’s Pauline O’Shannessy-Dowling and Tas Wansbrough; and
– Star-making as part of the 1 million stars to end violence in Ballarat & district initiative.
Plus heaps of market stalls and food and drink vendors! It’s a great day in and out!